Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Final Exam is over

Today was my final exam for my Bachelor of Nursing. I can't believe that it is finished!!! Next semester is all coursework, prac and assignments but for the meantime it is holidays for me!

Reflecting on this semester I see that I have found the work easier to do but I have also put in far less effort than I usually do. I have had the consistant feeling that I am bored and anxious about finishing off after 13 more weeks of school.

Things on the job front are starting to come along nicely. I am gathering all my information and getting prepared for the graduate job market.

After a few celebratory drinks today I am in the midst of planning what to do with my holidays especially when the kids return to school.

I am so relieved it is over for another semester!

No comments: