Friday, January 27, 2006

Please Help!!!

As you know I have a Student Nurse Website (http://home.iprimus.com.au/theboss6675/) which I try to keep up to date with all the great links I find in cyberspace to share with my fellow students and nurses. Last year I added a page which has nursing stories in it. Part of the reason for this page it so post poems and stories dedicated to nursing, the other reason is to highlight the diverse path that nursing can take.

This is where I need help. So far only one person has done a story for the page and I am desperate to put up some more stories. It would be great to be able to expand this page to include several stories as the 1st years will be starting at Uni soon and the lecturers usually tell the newbies about my site. I would really like to inspire them to think about all the roads nursing can take.

So PLEASE if you would be willing to share a story about your wonderful career, or if you have had a particularly unique experience, or can you write about your transition to practice? If you can help or have any other ideas please, please contact me.

Thanks

2 comments:

The new Third Degree Nurse said...

Nice site! I've been toying with some poems about my patients.

Unimum209 said...

Third degree nurse: I would love to add your poems to the site, let me know if you would be willing to share.